MLRO MONEY LAUNDERING INVESTIGATIONS
Can you afford to take the risk of not complying with legislation?
TCC offer full ongoing support and have skilled individuals who can assist you in investigating any potential money laundering breaches.
TCC have consultants with expertise in the implementation of new and the review of existing anti money laundering policies. Consultants can work on client site or remotely to provide oversight on policy.
In addition TCC can provide resources (temporary or permanent) to undertake the role of MLRO / CF11. We also offer anti money laundering (AML) training both classroom based and as e-learning.
Examples of projects recently carried out by TCC include:
- Assessing and reviewing Bribery & Corruption and Financial Crime Risk using thematic review guidance
- Reviewing and assessing Governance structure for combating financial crime
- Testing current arrangements for the prevention of Bribery & Corruption, financial crime, fraud, data security and money laundering. Providing recommendations for improvement where necessary and creating and implementing action plans
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures
- Implementing key controls to mitigate risks
- Delivering training to key Compliance personnel in managing Financial Crime risk
Call 0800 970 9754 or email IanStott@theconsultingconsortium.com to find out more about our anti money laundering services.